Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Mystical Sketch Challenge...

This month on Mystical Scrapbooks I set the monthly sketch challenge...it is due 30th September if you want to be in the running for the prize.


Here is the Sketch and my take on it...

I have used the Basic Grey Infuse papers that have been sitting around in my stash since they were released ...
Sad I know ...but I am on a mission to use some of my older stuff and am quite please with how it turned out.
Love the effect you get with layering the diecuts with 3d tape.

The photo is of Eve my gorgeous 2 1/2 year old who as the title says is a total GROT you can't keep her clean.

The sketch is designed to be a round one but I have included a 12x12 base as I found it hard to put in my album...yes I still put my layout in albums...and yes I have loads.

Hope you like the sketch and would love to see your take on it...

So if you give it a go leave me comment with a link to where I can veiw your layout...

1 comment:

Wendy Smith said...

awesome susan...I have done you layout sketch and i will upload to my blog soon...it is in the mystical gallery thoughcjarrx