Scraptacular's SYTYCS Competition is up to round 8 now and this weeks Genre was Colour Blocking....hmmmm
Here were the criteria:
- A colour blocked layout design
- No odd angles, everything running perfectly horizontal or vertical
- Colour Photos (that means NO black & white)
- Journalling Strips
- At least 6 different colours... Black & White is included as a colour
- At least 2 different size photos
- A circular element (it helps breaks up all the straight lines)
So I created "1st Haircut" using the new BG Urban Prairie Papers...
My colours are black, white, blue, pink, yellow and green. My circle element is the ring of butterflies...and the rest is self explanitary (I hope) ..have to say this week was a tough one for me as I am a clusterer and generally only use 2 or 3 colours on a page.
1 day ago