Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bon's Scraps Challenges

Sandie Mallon is one of my talented scrappers on White With 1 and she also designs for Bons Scraps so I decided to become a member on the site and take part in a few of their monthly challenges...here is what I managed so far...
"Look Im Winking" was created using the criteria from Bon's monthly layout competition where you had to take inspiration from a picture of a to die for bedroom...


I choose the colours and demask print as my inspiration for the layout. The photo is of Ashtons first ever wink (lucky I had the camera...lol)


The papers are Jenny Bowlin, Scenic Route, WeRMemory Keepers, and some velvet paper I had in my stash...Love this colour combo will definately use it again ...aqua, olive and white...yummy.


As per usual I have included the mandatory owl as it is an Ash layout...



"Just you & me" was created using a Stuck! Sketch for the challenge "write now" over on Bons Scraps....
The criteria this month was:

1 SCRAP YOUR RELATIONSHIP scrap a page about someone you love - your significant other, a child, your mum, a best friend.

2 WRITE NOW journal about the special bond you share.

I have journaled about the simularities Eve and I share both physically and in personality.

I love this photo it was taken by my sister Wendy.


The papers I have used are Sassafras Lass and the flowers are Prima.

No comments: