Saturday, October 25, 2008

Scrapbook Savvy CyberCrop

Savvy had its Cybercrop a couple of weekends ago and I managed to get all three challenges done for the weekend...which is a feat in itself for me...but there was an incentive with Dianne doubling the already generous prize money if you did complete all of them.

The theme was Movie Madness and all the challenges where inspired by the movies ...So here are my efforts for the weekend....
Challenge 1 : Pretty in Pink

Inspired by the movie "Pretty in Pink" and to celebrate Pink Ribbon Month, your challenge is to create a layout using only Pink, Black, and White! Predominant colour must be pink - any shade of pink you desire!

"butterfly kisses" was my effort (and not my best as I soon realised I have a destinct lack of pink in my stash)

Papers are Fancy Pants and the photos are of Mum (granma) and Eve when she was about 5 months old.





Challenge 2: Remakes

Inspired by the movie remakes, the challenge was to re-make one of your oldest layouts! You know the ones - back when you were just beginning. Also you had to use an old item on the page (mine where the alphas)

So here is the layout I remade (the origional is here)

Sorry about the shadow I had to take the picture in really dodgy light ...so overall much happier with this layout ...



Challenge 3: Movie Quotes

Your challenge was to create a layout and use a quote from a movie as your title and/or journaling!

So I used the quote from the Spiderman movie for the title and a photo of Ashton from his 4th Birthday (photo credits go to Kells)

Papers are Scenic Route and KI lace cardstock....and most of the embellies are from a swap over on Mystical Scrapbooks.

And this layout actually won the challenge ...woohoo Mums got coins to spend ....YAY!!

No comments: