Sunday, October 12, 2008

So You Think You Can Scrap R#6

Scraptacular's SYTYCS competition had a really thought provocing challenge this round...the genre was STORYTELLER. The criteria was:

-LO must have only ONE photo MAXIMUM size 4x6...
- LO needs to be about something that was difficult for you to live through, a loss, sad time or something of the like
-LO must have AT LEAST 200 words of journalling if computer generated or 100 words if handwritten
-LO must only have ONE piece of Patterned Paper on it

So here is my take I have had a really charmed life with not much tragedy in it...(thankfully) and so I journaled about an incident that made me sad...the day my son was bullied and how it brought forth all the worries I had been carrying around with me.

2 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

this is super susan...love the black and cream..so striking

tender story too..well journalled

Anonymous said...

Love it Susan, that LO is so striking!!!
See you soon x