Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Bon's Scraps

This is the first layout I have created for a bon's monthly layout competition details.

You are to take inspiration from this outside room. "Diggin' for treasures" is the layout I came up with ...

I used the beach as my inspiration as I have gorgeous photos of my 2 from Bicheno and I just been dying to scrap them.


I went for a real summery feel and even added a little icypole embellishment to the page.


The papers are my favourite Sassafras Lass range it looks fabulous on summer pages especially as it matches my daughters swimmers...lol.

5 comments:

bon said...

gorgeous page, love what you've taken from the pic :D

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

i love it!i felt the beach and the sultry air it brings.keep it coming!

Wendy Smith said...

this is beautiful..loving the colours scheme.

SANDIE MALLON said...

what gorgeous colours susan.. love the page...

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours and the beautiful photos:-)