Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Happy New Year 2009 !!!

White with 1 this month is this gorgeous summery colour combination perfect for your holiday pics....

White
Turquiose
Flourishes

In "wait" I have used a BlueyeDezine flourished frame a RAK from my siter Wendy...and a photo of my kids running on the boardwalk at Seaport.


Scrap the Girls this month is inspired by a gorgeous outside room...with icecreams on a beautifully set table...

"Raspberry Grins" is the layout I created from its inspiration...

I used the colour scheme, topic (icecreams) and my gorgeous girl, Eve eating gelati at Seaport. The papers are Creative Imaginations (an old one I had in my stash)


Scrap the Boys is back and the first challenge is up.

It asks you to look at the new banner and create a layout using it for inspiration.

"Aim High" is my take...

I have used the buildings, circles, skulls and colour scheme in my take on the challenge.

The photo is of my gorgeous son, Ash looking very proud of himself after building the tower in megablocks all by himself...the one and only time he has ever been interested in them...

Papers are "be happy" Cosmo Cricket.



"Nutters" is my first sketch reveal for creative scrappers...they have the most amazing sketches and I loved creating this layout...

Papers are Sassafras Lass ...just gorgeous colours.

Photos are of my nutty family fooling around and pulling silly faces...

7 comments:

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

lovely!i drool on your White with 1 LO..so soothing.

Sharon said...

Fantastic example layouts Susan...I am really wanting to do one for scrap the girls this month! and....I just realised that Wendy is your sister!!!!!!! I am a bit slow at times LOL.

cheers SHaron

Kirsty said...

Gorgeous! All of your LOs are just SO darn amazing!!!
I LOVE the colours in your Raspberry Smile LO..something about that raspberry colour sucks me in EVERY time!

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous set of Layouts susan...I really love the one you did for Creative Scrappers..that colour combo is devine

SANDIE MALLON said...

love the nutters page susan.. too funny.. gorgeously scrapped to.. what great pics..

jakey said...

You have some amazing designs on your blog - I could stay for hours!
jk x

Jane Smith said...

Just letting you know I have been over for a sneak peak at your blog...it is lovely..Love your work! Xjs.