Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Blog Challenges

"park time" is my layout for this months Puzzle Sketches...

I have been on a bit of a stash rehash lately and trying to use up some of my older stash in new ways.

These papers are left overs from an old DT kit and the KI lace cardstock I have had for 2 years now and never used.

The photo is of my 2 gorgeous ones at the park...on one of our many trips.


Wicked Princesses have a sketch ever month and "xmas 09" is my take on Januarys.

I have used multiple photos rather than colour blocking papers as I am not very good at that.

Again using up some stash last years Making Memories papers left over from the hohoho layout.

The main photo says it all really ...my kids where not interested in the food at all they just wanted to get into the pool.


"make a wish" is my take on Inspired Blueprints sketch #8.

I have used scraps again.

Love this photo of Robs birthday ...chaeck out all the pursed lips in the photo...kids love blowing out the candles don't they?

Fairly simple take on the sketch.

4 comments:

Wendy Smith said...

great work Susan...would love to kow howmany you ahve done for the month

Cookie Aguilar said...

wow!!! love your pages Susan!!! all gorgeous!!! i specially like the PARK TIME Lo!!! super nice!!! it is nice to see all you pages! very inspiring!

Aihara Ramintessah Sanchez said...

I love the red LO!So cute Susan!well done.

Kell Lusted said...

I see a couple there I'm going to Jack!!! Fantastic Lo's Sue :)