Sunday, April 26, 2009

Inspired Blueprints & WW1

Here is my layout for this months White With 1 challenge (better late than never) I have since added journaling onto the photo will post a new image once I photograph it.

The Criteria this month is:
White
Coral
Journal on the photo.

The photo in "your eyes dance when you smile" is of Eve on her 3rd Birthday and the best one of the day I might add as birthdays are very serious business.

Pop over to the blog and have a go at the challenge loads of fab prizes to be won.

"my whole life" is my take on Inspired Blueprints Sketch # 15.

The photos were taken by Rob on a day trip out ...not very often I get to bein the photos with my precious bundles.


" Pass the parcel" is my take on the Inspired Blueprints Sketch #14.

I have used My little shoebox papers.

The photos are of Eve and my Nephew Angus, during Eves 3rd birthday, playing pass the parcel.





"Love Cherish Adore" is my take on Inspired Blueprints sketch # 13.

The papers are some left over scraps Wends had from a GDT Kit supplied by TSE. She challenged me to do something with them and this is what I came up with. They even had Vellum in them (what the?) but I was quite pleased with the end result.

The photos are of my 2 precious kids on New Years Day (a tradition I hope to keep up every year to document their growth...if I remember)

The Sneaks have gone up on What's Old is New too so if you are after a cheap kit (really nice) pop over and check them out...my layouts will go up on the 1st of May...

3 comments:

Aphra Bolyer said...

Wowee, Susan, all these are great! Love that leftover paper....turned out beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You have done Vintage Proud Suse that Love Cherish Adore LO is stunning!!!!!!!!!

Wendy Smith said...

gorgeous work...lovely