Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Quick Share

Here is my technique layout for 3 Angels Scrapping...I have used the cuttlebug folders to create a large piece of embossed cardstock by simply folding it in thirds then embossing both ends of the paper to create a full sheet (well 10' x10' anyway)...which I love...I have inked over the embossing to make the pattern pop.
This is my take on the Stuck! December 15th Sketch...the photo is of Rob and I at a school fair with my childhood favourite fairy floss.
This is my take on the Stuck! December 1st Sketch ...the photos are of Rob and Ash fishing down the East Coast...they got 3 squid that day...yummy!!!
This is my take on my sisters sketch for Annas Craft Cupboard...not that happy with this one her style is so different from mine and I really struggle to scrap her sketches ...but you have to be in it to win it as they say...lol

1 comment:

Kell Lusted said...

Love the fairy floss one.... the colours and photo makes it POP! xx