Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Glittery and Gold–Cheery Lynn

Hi, Susan Longman with you again. Today I have been browsing Pinterest and noticed in the world of papercraft (particularly scrap booking) there is a real trend for GOLD, GLITTER and FEATHERS at the moment. I have seen a load of layout in White and Gold so I thought I might give it a whirl on a card. My husband, not being aware of the trends, quite righty pointed out that the card design was probably more suited to Christmas but I wanted to reflect the trend in a birthday card.

Susan Longman48_1

Susan Longman48_2

Cheery Lynn Dies Used:

Quill & Ink Pot – B369

Francesca – B159

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Just beautiful! I guess it's a bit too late to link it up to Let's Get Shabby???? Maybe not - it would be PERFECT for their challenge, which is GOLD, this month...finishes today, I think!!!!

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. love those feathers!! and the gold!!